One of the most important developments over the last two decades in the world of website development is animation. With the growth of better software to make websites more responsive and dynamic, as well as the ability to compress heavy files, animation has been at the forefront of effective design.
Website services has become a full-fledged business and many companies are always looking to incorporate animated promotional videos because it gives a much more delightful user experience.
Using moving images in a website can definitely improve the look of a website and also impress potential clients looking to work with you.
Here are a few reasons you should look to incorporate animation into web development.
- Marrying animation with web development services –
In the earlier days, animation was used to attract people but with massive developments in the world of HTML5 and CSS coding, animation has now become a sophisticated art. It contributes to the overall elements in a website and a lot of people have used it effectively to gain a better reputation and also attract bigger clients into their business.
A good example of effective animation is on the Apple website. When you click a menu option, there is a slider that displays product images at different speeds. This small addition helps users view products together at one go and also generates higher user engagement.
Here are a few other ways in which animation techniques are used –
- Dynamic slideshows – Using slideshows on websites help users grasp information faster and also keeps them engaged. Instead of immediately scrolling down, users take the time to see the offerings and USP of the brand whose website they’re on.
- Animation progression – This is a type of animation that distracts the user when the website is developing. It can be something simple like a nice little timer that shows how long the site will take to display to letting them view some beautiful pictures to kill a few seconds.
- The Skeleton –This is another interesting concept where information gets loaded on a screen in a slow manner. Since it is displayed incrementally, there is a sense of curiosity for the user.
- Attractive backgrounds – As visual creatures, humans love the use of attractive images. You can use a nice UI/UX developer to help you create sliding pictures and dynamic backgrounds and there are plenty of product animation services companies in Mumbai that can provide you with excellent web development skills.
5. Incorporating visual feedback – Sometimes, keeping it simple can really bring a big difference to a website. Use a simple animation in your website as a form of visual relief when wanting to prompt a user about something specific. A good example of this is when highlights appear when you forget to fill information on a sign-in page of a website. That is actually an animation technique that creates much better engagement and leads to a much more enjoyable user experience.
Thus, incorporating some of these simple yet effective techniques can make a huge difference in the look and feel of a website. You will be able to get a lot more clients and attract them, ensuring more business and better revenue with time. Work with a good digital animation services company like Weaverbird and get started.